Be the authority on everything entertainment. Includes access to the full IVA data, image and video catalogs for all of film and TV history as well as over 7,000 games and 2 million celebrities. The most data and flexibility to build comprehensive entertainment experiences and support your innovative use case. Includes logins to Media Manager, an interface for editors.
Monthly Cost: $2500
Solution For: Major Publishers, Retailers, Pay TV Operators, Mobile and IPTV Device Manufacturers, OTT Services, Entertainment Portals, etc.
- Movies: All movies including historical films like The Great Train Robbery (1903) to the newest blockbuster titles coming to theaters.
- TV: All TV shows, seasons, and episodes from Gunsmoke to the newest shows released across all major broadcast, premium and cable networks as well as streaming services.
- Game: All games from nostalgic titles like Pac-Man to the hottest new releases.
- Celebrities: Detailed information about all celebrities in database.
- Availabilities: Territory, pricing and links to titles available on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, iTunes, HBO Now, Google Play, Fandango, Atom Tickets, and linear TV dates/times for ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, PBS and more.
- Trending Data: See titles and their rank which are trending across Social Media, TVOD, SVOD, AVOD, Physical Sales, Ticketing Revenue, Publisher Sites and Trailer Plays with daily updates.
- Collection Data: Movie and TV shows organized by Iconic Characters, Authors, Shared Universes, etc. with film series having sequence numbers and media franchises all grouped together such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Sample Pages That Can Be Created using All Access Product
Click on any image to see full page.
- The most content to engage entertainment fanatics of all kinds
- Create hundreds of thousands of pages programmatically
- Logins to Media Manager, an interface for editors
- Help viewers find which digital service offers the titles they want to see
- Increase ad revenue or sell through of physical/digital entertainment products
- Capitalize on daily trends to programmatically feature titles to drive higher user engagement and/or sell-through
- Fuel recommendations of other programs
- No restrictions, endless possibilities