Introducing Media Manager 2.0
We’re pleased to announce the official launch of Media Manager 2.0. Here’s a quick list of the many additions and improvements:
- Redesigned title pages make it easy to track the title and the assets.
- Expanded TV offerings, with info on the series, the season, and the episodes.
- Expanded international offering with over 5,000 trailers for international content with focus on Europe and South America.
- Now offering over 3,000 trailers for video games.
- Totally retooled analytics with enhanced accuracy on mobile.
- Redesigned reports that are more intuitive and easier to read.
- Many new reports that let clients dig deeper into account activity to track viewers, play requests, trends, title activity, category breakouts.
- Lots of ways to customize for your own needs.
- Match and integrate to your own Google analytics.
- Weekly breakout of Top 40 most anticipated movies.
- Weekly breakout of Top Movies Opening that week.
- Easy access to our most important features.
- Track new asset arrivals.
- Track most popular trailers.
- Get the latest news and announcements from IVA.
Media Manager is only available to IVA subscribers. Contact sales@internetvideoarchive to get set up.