Are you a Brightcove customer looking to get IVA’s content inside of your Brightcove’s CMS? No problem!
Using Brightcove’s API, we can publish 3rd party links to our content inside your CMS. If you are using a data provider, you can use those IDs to find the videos you want because IVA is matched to all major providers. Finally, you can use one IVA’s many tags inside of the Brightcove system making it easy to find what you are looking for.
Here are a few questions you should consider before contacting IVA about integrating with your Brighcove account:
- Does your Brightcove account level allow for 3rd party links?
- IVA will need its own Brightcove developer key with read/write access.
- What content do you want written into your account?
- Movie, TV, Game, Music
- Related content (behind-the-scenes, interviews, etc.)
- Localized content (language versions and/or target countries to include/not include)
- Redband/Explicit – include/not include
- What data do you want to be attached to assets?
- What data provider ID do you need?
- What frequency do you want us to write to your account – hourly/daily/weekly?
In order for IVA to integrate to a Brightcove account we will need the following:
- Brightcove API Read Token
- Brightcove API Write Token
- Brightcove customer’s Publisher ID