There are two easy ways to access content.
Use "Smart Search" (upper right corner
) to look for content by title, name, artist, director, or published ID. As you type, Smart Search displays all matches in our database. Click the one you want to be taken to the Title Page.
- Search by Published ID!
- Wildcard search - use % before/after search words!
Icons for Performer, Trailer, Clips, Video Game, and Music Videos!
The left side menu helps narrow your search: My Content, Movies, Music, Games, TV plus sub-sections for each category. This is helpful when creating a playlist, such as movies coming to theaters (see below).
Note: The titles displayed on the ‘Browse’ page will be the most recently added titles to the IVA database, starting with the newest titles across the top row.
Below each video thumbnail are four shortcuts.
| || |
- Title Details - All datat related to the title:
- Metadata- cast, director, description, etc.
- Formats- Web, Mobile, IPTV, HD
- Video Links – choose the link for specific bitrates and formats
- Preview – shows the video
- Title Report- generates a report for this title
- Images- movie stills, posters.
- Save to Playlist - Choose a playlist at the bottom of the page, then click “save” to add the video to that playlist.
- Reports - Quick link to get a play report on that specific title.