We’ve just introduced a brand new feature on IVA’s website, our blog. It’s the place where you can find lots of valuable information, including research, white papers, best practices, profiles, and commentaries. Here are a few highlights of what’s in the blog this week:
- Best Practices – articles on putting the IVA charts to work and how to handle explicit content trailers
- Commentaries – Rhodes Mason provides a wrap up on the May Digital Hollywood in LA.
- Developers – Jason Schneid reviews custom plug-ins for IVA’s Flash player and provides tips on using LINQPad with IVA’s OData API
- Profiles – our first profile is on IVA’s own Iron Man of Biz Dev, Rhodes Mason
- Research – Did you know that Sunday is Social TV Day? Followed by a few other days too.
- White Papers – we’ve started a new series on tracking trailer plays, how to define ‘play’, and we take a look at the challenges of tracking trailer plays on mobile devices.