Q: HOW DO I CREATE SUB ACCOUNTS FOR USERS?
A: Administrators can go into "Manage Users" to create additional accounts, assign roles, change passwords and unlock accounts.
- Log into Media Manager with your administrator account.
- Click on “Manage Users” in the top right corner.
- Click “Create New Member”.
- Enter a unique user name for the account or employee.
- Choose a password. (The user can edit their account to change this if they wish)
- Confirm the password.
- Enter the users email address. ( Email addresses must be unique. You cannot set up multiple users with the same email.)
- Once the account has been created you can then click on an account name on the left menu and set their permissions.
Q: WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD?
A: IVA will periodically require a password change to ensure that all IVA accounts are as secure as possible.
Q: DO I NEED TO CREATE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT IN MEDIA MANAGER?
A: You don't have to create more than one account if your company only has one person using Media Manager. If you have multiple people who use Media Manager, you can now set roles for different people with different levels of access. Administrators can turn off accounts in the event of staff turnover. You can create as many accounts as you need.
Q: WHY DO I NEED SUB ACCOUNTS FOR TRACKING?
A: You do not need sub accounts for tracking if you want all the alerts to go to the main email address. You only need to create sub accounts if you wish to allow users to track and get alerts on different titles.
Q: HOW DO I CHANGE THE EMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH MY ACCOUNT?
A: When logged into Media Manger, click on "edit account" in the upper right corner of the page, then click on "change" next to your email address.
Q: WHY DOES MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD NO LONGER WORK?
A: It could be that the account is locked or changed. If someone try's the wrong password too many times then the account will be locked out and you will have to contact our support team to unlock it. If the password has been changed then you will need to contact the person in your organization who manages Media Manager.
Q: WHAT IF I FORGET MY PASSWORD?
A: If you forget your password, click the forgot password link on the main login page. Enter your username that you are trying to access and an email will be sent to the email address associated with that account containing the password.
Q: HOW MANY BAD PASSWORDS CAN I TRY BEFORE THE ACCOUNT GETS LOCKED?
If you have any questions please contact our support staff.